Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Athletics day

On the 7th of march we had athletics all day. We got to choose competitive or social I chose social because I couldn't be bothered on that day and also it was to hot. On that day we went to our house colour group and went onto the field doing our chant then we went to our athletics. The only sports I did was shot put and discus and the other time I just walked around the field and hanged out with my group.

After that people came out with a chilly bin with ice blocks in it then other people ran to the chilly bin to get a ice blocks. The ice blocked weren't very nice because they were not frozen they were liquid.

It was a fun day because I got to hang out with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.