Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

The Mysterious Hiding spot story

The Mysterious Hiding spot story


On a sunny morning the teachers told us that we had to use our imagination to... find a hiding spot. My hiding spot was at the back of the field in the bushes.

When I was hiding I saw a huge dog running to me out of nowhere… “the giant dog” I couldn't believe it was so big. The dog looked bored so I found a stick and I was throwing it around so it could run around and get it for me. The dog was having good exercise I gave the dog a name I called it Jessie. After Jessie got exercise it was tired so I was patting it and giving it dog biscuits then Jesse fell asleep.

When Jesse woke up he was excited he was licking me it was all slobbery.


IMG_1246 (1).JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.