Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

PlayBack learning storie

Last week we had to write a learning storie about playback. PlayBack is a modal where we play games and do activitys with a different class. This is my learning storie




Title: PlayBack
Name: Tyson
Teachers: Mrs Shehata & Mr Goodfellow
Date: 26th of March
Year 8 Graduate Profile
VALUES


People Smart
  • I listen to understand people’s ideas and opinions
  • ~I can work successfully with others
  • I understand how my feelings and actions can affect others
  • I act responsibly even when no one is watching
  • I can give useful feedback to others
  • I take responsibility for my own actions
  • I am an outstander – I choose to help others who are having a difficult time

Active Learner
  • I am a curious learner – I ask questions
  • I use feedback to improve my learning
  • ~I have a growth mindset
  • I know what my next steps are
  • I share my ideas and point of view with different people

Learning Smart
  • I am organised and have everything that is needed for my learning
  • I complete my work in the time I’m given
  • I am punctual by being in the right place at the right time
  • I manage my emotions when I am frustrated or challenged
  • I ask for help when I don’t understand what to do

Thinking Smart
  • I can reflect on my learning
  • I understand others’ opinions and ideas
  • I can think critically
  • I can think creatively

Cyber Smart
  • I use the internet and devices in a safe way
  • I can be trusted to use my device for the task I am meant to be doing
  • I can use digital tools creatively
  • I can use digital tools for different purposes

Commitment
Achievement
Resilience
Respect
Curriculum Skills
For playback we have played many sports like ki o rahi.

For playback the teachers have put us into sport groups the sports are: Football, Netball, Rugby and Basketball the teacher put me into football.

We had to modify changes to normal football and make it different then we had show our changes to a different football team and we have to show the other class our rules and then they show us there changes that they have done.

The next time we did playback we had to show our sport to the netball group and then they showed us there game of netball for 40min each. After that we had to teach the rugby team our way of playing soccer then they showed us their way of playing rugby for 40min each.

One of the exercises for playback is called silly bananas it is where there are 2 tagers and the other people had to run around.

One of the other exercises is called bench ball it is where there are 2 teams
-Working with my football group

-Working well with Mr Goodfellow and Mrs Shehata

- Working well with other people

-Self discipline
Students Comment
What I enjoyed was working with my soccer group and working with Mr Goodfellow and Mrs Shehata.
Teachers Comment
Whānau Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.