Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Business Studies - Social event or Sports event

 This week in Business Studies we have been learning how to plan out a social or a sports event using budgeting. First we had to get into pairs or you could be by yourself within our table, I chose to do it on my own because I wanted to do it myself and it was a bit more easier. After that we had to choose 1 out of 2 options, the 2 options were to plan out a social event or to plan out a sports event. I chose to plan out a social event because it was the easiest one to do and mostly everyone was doing it. If you chose to do a social event you had to click on a link and if you were to do a sports event you had to click on that link, it would take you to a page were it told you what you had to plan out and how much your budget was. The budget that everyone had was $5,000. Here is a photo of what it looked liked.


Here is a link to my plan to make a social event.

House party:


Overall spent: $4,990
Surplus: $10.00

I think I worked well because I got the task done and have got it onto my blog. I think I did well because I put a lot of information in it and put in the correct cost and prices. It was probably one of my favourite tasks we have done yet because It gave us a chance to organize a social event for people to go to. Unfortunately we wernt making a social event for people to actually go to, it was just to see if we could get the task done or not to be able to organize a social event. 

Would you come to my party if you had the chance to?

Sources:

Noel leeming, google, pak n save, countdown, K-Mart, JB HI-FI, Henry's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.