Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Film Crossword

Last week our teacher Miss Abernethy was talking a little bit about different languages in films. Then there were 2 different activitys that we could do within that period, the 2 activitys were to create your own language of film dictionary and explain what they are, and how they are used to create effect in a film. Then the other one was to create a crossword where the clues are the definitions for each of the terms above. There were 14 terms and they are called Body Language, Costumes, Hairstyles, Make-Up, Colour, Lighting, Props, Setting, Dialogue, Sound Effects, Music, Silence, Symbles and Special Effects. After that I made my crossword and this is what it turned out like.



Our teacher asked us to answer these questions that they wanted us to do about this work that I have been doing. Here are the questions and answers.

What am I learning?

I am learning about how to do a film study and to learn about all of the different camera angles, different camera shots and all of the different camera movements

How does this work show my learning?

It shows my learning when I have put the word and the meaning when I was making it because it also shows that I have done it.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?

What I was wondering was that yay it worked because It turned out better that I thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.