Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2021

English - Film Study Crossword

 

What am I learning?

- In English I am learning about film using visual and sound techniques. We are identifying different types of sound and visual techniques. Why they are important, how they are used and what the definitions of these words means.  

How does this work show my learning?

- By creating the crossword puzzle shows that I know the definitions of key words related to visual and sound techniques. 

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?

- I am wondering what are some other key words that I don't know that I could find out and know their definitions. I am also wondering what are some other things that are important in visual and sound techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.