Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

English - The hunter swoop

 

  1. 1 sentence - top left hand corner:

- The dark blue pinkish sky is getting dark because of the sunset in the horizon.

2. 1 sentence - top right hand corner: 

- The dark black ginormous cliff head is dominating the landscape.

3. 1-2 descriptive sentences - bottom of the image:

- The sunset is dying down in the distance behind the short dark hills.

4. 1-2 descriptive sentences - middle of the image:

- My long skinny rope is dangling down in the air below the cliff head. The rope is slipping through my fingure tips and I am wondering if I am going to walk on my own two feet back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.