Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

Olympics Uniforms



This is my favourite olympics uniform because I like the New Zealand symbol. It is very warm and I like the tops and the pants and it would look good when you go out for tea or you go to places that are really cool.

This is my second favourite olympics uniform because I like the silver Fern. It looks like the All Blacks fern. I like the tops the pants BUT!!! i I dont like the sandals. I would look cool when I go out for tea and when I go to places that are cool and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.