Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

dreaming to donate

It is very expensive for each of the Paralympic athletes to fly from New Zealand to Rio de Janeiro to compete. Most athletes have to fundraise in order to make the money that they need to go on the big trip. I would choose a sauge stand with bbq sause and tomato sause with onion because My second one would be a ball stand where you have rugby balls soccer balls because I can get heaps of money if they expensove and you can support your country. I can get heaps of money if they are expensive then I can support the paralympic athetes games.this is a sauge stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.