Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

sprint in motion the paralympic games

If I was asked to compete in a tandem cycling event and I had to choose one person to compete with, I would choose my dad because he is a supportive person and I would inspire him because he tort me how to ride a bike when I was little. My dad is very good at riding bikes because he learnt his whole life and he has strong legs and arms.

He had his leg cut off because it was very sore. Then he had to have surgery and he failed his test. after that in a couple more years later he got a fake leg .

After that in a couple more years later he got a whole new strong leg. Then his leg was still sore he went to the docters and he past the test.
Image result for cycling in rio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.