Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

My Big Goal

School value is Be There

My Big Goal is to go in the river i'm bringing river shoes they are good on stones and they are good for walking in the water.

The water is cold and fast and I need to stay with my group.
It would be good because I love going into rivers and I am used to going into cold rivers.

I think that we are gonna wear life jackets and water suits BUT i think we won't because the teachers will say harden up.

Hopefully that they will be not be eals in the river because they are slimey and squeshy and hpefully that there isnt any fish because they will tickel and slimy like eals.


Image result for ealsMy teacher called mr breach told our class a weird story because he said that when he was little he used to go to the river and saw eals and put little fire works in there mouth and he lighted them up and The eals exploded with loads of blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.