Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Tyson's mud show dont tell

Success Criteria
8-10 sentences using wow words.
You do not mention the word mud until the last sentence.
The last sentence uses alliteration about mud.

As I put my hands into the tray, I saw the black liquidy gooey mixture. I saw black liquidy gooey mixture that looked like the dark sky.

When i put my hands in the tray, it felt like rocky squishy cold substance. The mixture was soft and cold also it looked like the rocky road before it was made. All I heard was “yuck” “eww” squishy black mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.