Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Tyson's That Was Summer

I remember smelling Frozen yogurt that I could not eat

I remember tasting Wintery Ice tea that gave me brain freeze.

I remember seeing hot sun that gave me sunburn.

That was summer when it was really hot.

I remember summer When I allways go to the beach and sea water slowly goes down my throat.

I remember feeling my sun burn that was cooking my skin.

I remember hearing seagulls that fly in the hot sunny sky.

That was summer when people always go to to the pools, beaches and rivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.