Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

I lost my shoes... There hiding

I lost my shoes... There hiding

When nobody is home my shoes are probably doing something for fun like having a wash because my shoes are dirty then they probably sitting in front of the fire getting dryed for when I get home. When I am home and i'm not wearing my Nike's they are probably hiding somewhere because most of the time I lose my shoes or they are living in the dream.

When everyone is sleeping my shoes are probably walking to the fire because they might be cold and also they might be eating and drinking but I dont know where the things will disapeare to. In the morning when we are going to school my shoes might be going toilet to push out the food and drink that they have been having.

Here is the video that we watched and thats were we got the idea from.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyson.

    I like how you told us what you think your shoes do when your away. I like how you added a photo of your shoes.

    I think you should have added a bit more at the end of the story.

    What does your shoes do when you are wearing them?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.