Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Health/Wellbeing

For the last 2 periods this week in Bio/Health we are still learning about hauora of the 4 dimensions. First we had to write the 4 dimensions in Maori and English then we could look at the google slide for reference so we know what we could write. On the google slide there are alot of words for the 4 dimensions that we can write but we had to write them in our own words. 

Here is the work that I have done & here are a couple of photos of the google slide that we could look off for reference.

Taha Tinana P
  • I am not that healthy because I eat quiet alot of junk
  • I am quiet strong and im going to go to the gym next year with my mum
  • I am not that flexible the only thing I can do is twist my hand right around
  • I am not confident because I dont like going in front of people by myself

Taha Whanau SO

  • I do help people sometimes with there work if they need help or for anything else
  • I do be friends with alot of people at school and play with them outside of school
  • I do talk to my friends because I like to talk alot and making a conversation with them

Taha Wairua SP

  • I do believe in myself sometimes when I think that I am going to get it right
  • I do have some goals this year which are to read at least 3 whole books and try to get to about 200 wins in fortnite
  • I do show my values in class and at school.

Taha Hinengaro ME

  • I like to achieve things when im stuck into it when it is really fun to do
  • I enjoy lots of things that I like to do alot and that would keep me busy
  • I feel emotions & feelings every single day but they are all happy emotions and feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.