Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

PE 100m sprints

On Monday in PE we were doing our sprints practise before athletics. First we got into groups on who wanted to do what out of 100m, 200m, 300m, 800m and 1500m, most people did 100m and thats what I did. After that each group got a stopwatch and then we went outside to get ready to do our sprints I only took  10 seconds and then me and my friends were mucking around climbing trees and then it was time to come back to the gym and do a log post. For me the time went really fast.


Image result for sprints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.