Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

English - 30 Second Film

For the last 3 periods of English we have been making a 30 second film for English. In the first period our teachers showed us about 9 things we could do the 30 second film about and they were getting an award at a ceremony, sneaking into the library, stealing a book and getting caught, retrieving a ball kicked into a bush, getting sent to referral, studying for / sitting and getting a grade back on a test, scoring and winning goal in a sports match, witnessing and stepping in to stop a bullying incident, making the perfect tik tok - from practice to publish or getting distracted / falling asleep during class. My group did the retrieving a ball kicked into a bush one but we changed it up a bit by playing passes and then it gets thrown in the bush and we did it from there. Here is the 30 second video that we made.





What was your film about?

The film is about Jayden and Jared are throwing the tennis ball to each other and then the ball gets lost inside a bush, Then Jayden walks to get the ball from the bush and Peni jumps out and grabs Jayden and drags him on the ground, Jared runs and tackles Peni to the ground and then Peni rolls Jared on his back and beats him up.

Something I enjoyed in making my film?

What I enjoyed was filming the film and working with my friends because we had a lot of laughs when Peni was acting to be a pedo.

Something I learned when making my film?

What I learned was how hard it was to do the film the way we actually wanted it to do including all of the angles and shots.

Some film techniques I included were?

The film techniques we included were the long wide shot, POV, Tilt, Medium shot and the close up shot

Something I found challenging was?

What I found challenging the most was actually finding where to do the 30 second film because we couldn't find the right bush and place to do it in

What I would do differently next time?

Next time we could add more shots and angles to make the film more interesting and to add more people into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.