Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Tane Mahuta

Today in Tane Mahuta we have been doing many things like cleaning out the classroom, Pulling out weeds, Planting some plants, Putting branches from tree into a pile and watering some plants. 

First some of my friends and I started pulling out some weeds and then putting them into a pile. The weeds were really easy to pull out because some weeds are really hard but these ones they come out straight away. While some of my friends and I and other people were pulling out weeds other people were cleaning out the shed but we didn't

Then some of my friends and I went to the garden were we plant the plants. After we made a big hole so it is big enough to put the big plants inside. Then we put the plant inside and then covered it up with soil and horse poo. 

After that my friend Cody and I got a bucket and filled it up with water so we can water the plants. Then we went over to the plants and then flooded the plants with water.

After we put all of the equipment away and then my teacher Mr Tisch and I put the tarpaulin over the plants so the plants don't die.

What I enjoyed about all of this is planting and watering the plants because then I can learn all of this for when I am older.

Then everyone went back to class and then we did blogging which we are doing right now.



Image result for planting plantsImage result for planting plants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.