Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Community Time - Writing 2

In community time the teachers wrote some questions on the board that we had to answer them about this week. Here are the questions and answers

1) This week, I felt accomplished... When I learned how to make a hacky sack in soft material. I got my friend Nathan to help me because he was bored when he had nothing to do. I also felt accomplished when I finished my creepy creature that took me about 8 weeks

2) This week, I felt a sense of belonging... When my Mum, Sister, Step dad and I went to cheviot to see my step dad's parents and that night we watched the rugby and NZ got smashed and 1 of the NZ player and 1 of the other team had a fight and then they got a red card. The next morning I got to watch a lamb being born.

3) This week, I felt affirmed in my unique identity when... I played handball because my friends Cody, Levi, Hunter and I played 4 square and I was in king square for quiet along time. It was funny because I kept doing bridges and they got real angry.

4) This week, what I noticed about my feelings & emotions was...

That I could control them when I am frustrated or mad. Sometimes I dont get really mad but I do get frustrated when we do the same things every time at school for that period. When I get mad it is when people made me angry when they are annoying me when I am doing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.