Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Our New Kahui's

On Monday this week we moved into our new learning spaces called Tieke. There are 3 new big learning spaces called Tieke which is our classroom and the other 2 are RiroRiro and Mohua. 

The reason why we moved classrooms is that the hornby primary children are moving into them and because it is a rebuild. The other reason why we moved into our new buildings is because they are named after our native birds. The teachers have some questions that we had to answer. Here are the questions.

When I walked into our new buildings I saw a WOW on my face because it was bigger than I expected. I saw more other classrooms for our subjects because I thought that there are 2 classrooms for each class. There are the deans office in the new classrooms. The new classrooms are quiet big and quiet long and there are different little classrooms for our classrooms. What I saw in this building is that we were lights behind the TV to make it better and there are cameras around the classrooms.

When I walked into our new classrooms I thought that 1 half of the big kahui was for 1 class and the other half is for the other class for each building. Instead there we alot of classrooms for each subject and there are alot of chairs and tables for us to sit on and for us to learn. There are teared seatings and height tables and little cubby holes to fit 2 people and stalls.

When I walked into our new classrooms I felt the feeling weird because I have never been into a big buildings like these and been able to work with other classes just in 1 space for 2 classes and that is the same for the other 2 kahui's. In our kahui there are classrooms like art, the deans office, the kitchen, the teachers space and other seniors classes. 

When I walked into these classrooms I thought each classrooms was for 2 classes but there are seniors classes as well.

Conclusion: I think the classrooms are really cool because I have never been inside a big classroom like this before. I think that it is a very big space for classes but it is good because we can move around and work wherever we want sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.