Pages

Sunday 21 June 2020

Literacy - Film Study Coraline Mindmap

This week in Literacy we are still learning how to write a film study about Coraline. There are 2 activitys that we could chose from for that period and the 1st activity was to use coogle, create a mind map showing as many examples from our visual text of one of the themes listed above. Include an explanation of the theme. The 2nd option was to write a theme guide booklet for a student to use whilst viewing. Explain how each theme is shown in the film and give them times to stop and look, quotes and key moments to watch for. Present this creatively. I chosen the 1st activity because it looked easier and funner. Here is a photo of the activity that I have done. 

Now I have to answer these questions about the learning I have done.

What am I learning?


  • I am learning to analyse the ideas and themes of a film


How does this work show my learning?


  • To discuss the way a theme or idea is portrayed in the text


What am I wondering as a result of this learning?


  • To show my understanding of these themes by completing one of these task below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.