Pages

Friday 30 October 2020

PE - Gymnastics

 In PE for the last 2 weeks we have been doing gymnastics and learning some gymnastic basics. The first day of gymnastics we watched some videos of people doing really cool gymnastics and videos of people doing gymnastics and injuring themselves to show that gymnastics is dangerous and you need to take it seriously. After that we went into the gym to do some exercises and stretches before we got into doing gymnastics. 

The first thing I saw when I walked into the gym I saw the trampoline so I went straight to it and was the first one on it. I like the gymnastic trampolines because they are bigger and way bouncer. After that I went to the bar and stuff on there that we got told. Then I went onto the beam and did some stuff on that, that we had to do.

The next day when we did PE there was a mini tramp right next to the big mats so I went there just to play around and jump on people off from the mini tramp. Next I went to the funnest thing in the gym with was the trampoline and on a peice of paper it had things to do on the tramp. Then I went to the bar and did some things on that, then I went onto the beam and did some jumps over the cone and it was quiet hard.

Here is the photo of the peice of paper with all of the things we had to do on the trampoline.



Here is a photo of the trampoline.


Here is a link to a video of someone doing this activity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.