Pages

Sunday 1 November 2020

Business Studies - Budgeting guide

 This week In Business we are still learning about budgeting and what it is. We are doing the same thing as last week where we have to pick one thing to do out of 2 things and the two things are to create a budgeting guide to help other learn budgeting skills. Explain what budgeting is and what key things to keep in mind when creating a budget. Present this creatively Or to create a screencastify sharing a budget you have created and explain what a budget is and why you have designed the budget the way you have. I choose to do the first one because it is the easiest one for me cause I dont like my voice to be videoed. 

Here is my budgeting guide that I have made.



Reflection:

I think I did well with this activity because I did an a entire presentation for this activity and have wrote heaps of information to help people know what happens if you don't have a budget and all those sorts of things. 

1 comment:

  1. Great job Tyson, you have included some great details into your presentation. I really like that you have a section about how budgeting helps us. Did you come up with all this information yourself? If so, great job, otherwise don't forget to include sources.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.