Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

C.I.P Gardening

Today in C.I.P we have been pulling out weeds  because there is a hell of a lot of weeds from over the 4 weeks it also has been raining for a long time. Once the classes went to the garden my friends and I put some gloves on and we started pulling out weeds. When we pulled out the weeds we put them into a pile and when we were finished we put them piles into a 1 massive big pile. During that time we were just messing around for a while. Our teacher got us our plants that we grew a month or 2 ago and we dug them into our garden so we can water them until they are fully growen. When our teacher gave us the plat they wernt growen yet some of it was out of the dirt from around the plant. After that we packed up and my friend and I put 2 of the shovels in the garage and my teacher gave us the keys to unlock and lock the garage while they went back to class. 

Then we came back to class and so now we are doing the blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.