Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Holiday Recount

This morning my class got into a circle and we had to say 2 highlights or just 1 highlight and 1 lowlights. I had 2 highlights and they were that I went to rolleston pool and went mini golf. Now we have to write a blog post about them to share with you's.

The first Highlight was that I went to rolleston pool. The reason why I went to rolleston pool was for my little sister's 6th birthday on the 9th of October on Wednesday. On Tuesday the day before my sister and I made her a chocolate cake and chocolate cupcakes. They turned out very good, then we had to decorate them with sprinkles. After that we blow up 30 balloons. When we got to rolleston pool I went in the lazy river and the mushroom pool because they are joined together. The thing I dislike about rolleston pool is that all of the pools are mostly for little children. The other thing I dislike about rolleston pool is that there is a spa pool but it was warm and cold, also there was no bubbles it was mostly like a warm pool. After about 3 hours we got pout and got dressed to go home but before I went home we got an ice cream.

The second Highlight was that I went to mini golf in ferry mead. In the morning we waited for my mums friend son to come round for the day. Then we went to the warehouse because my mum didn't get him a present and he chose a big Nerf gun, After that we went to Riccarton mall for lunch at about 11am but before that we wanted to decide what we wanted to do and my sister and my mums friend son and they chose to go to the movies so we went over there and the only good movie for them was Dora and the lost city of gold and they didn't want to watch them because other wise we would of had to wait for an hour and a half. So then we decided to go to mini golf so then we went to have lunch I had sushi. After that we drove down to ferrymead and it was raining, at ferrymead there are 2 mini golfs an inside 1 and an outside one. I wanted to got to the outside one because it is bigger and longer. The inside one it is very dark and small. I got 3 wholes in 1. At the end we got an ice block.

Image result for inside mini golf ferrymeadImage result for rolleston pool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.