Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Tane Mahutia - TinkerCad

This morning Our teacher Mrs Allen showed us our CIP taskboard where it shows different activitys that we can chose from to do for a few hours. The activity that I have chosen is, Use TinkerCad to create a 3D model of your dream house and garden. Use google to get some inspiration for your house. Mrs Allen said it is very fun to do and you can build whatever you want but it takes a bit of time to get used to. So my friends and I wen off and started to make our dream house, I didn't do much because It was hard to get used to and I was talking to my friends to much. It was very cool one of my favourites is that you can move a box in the top left corner and you can move it around to see all around the thing that you have made. 

An hour later our teacher aid took a group to plant some trees at the back of the field so we can make a big forest. I am a year 8 now and the teacher aid said that it will be fully growen when I am a year 13. The teacher aid name it Mark and he is very good at growing things and he knows every plant. After we went to the back of the field and he told us how to plant the trees. Then we got a spade and then we put some garden gloves on so our hands didn't get dirty, so we got a plant and dug a hole and big as a normal sized bucket. Then we squeezed the bottom of the tree so it could come out of the container because all plants come in a container. Once it came out we squeezed the bottom so the roots and spread out. In the whole there were alot of big giant worms, HuHu Grubs and maggots it was disgusting. When I was digging up the hole there was a piece and I thought it was a kind of bone but it was a bit of a tree. After we squeezed the roots we put it in the middle of the hole and then we put the lose dirt around it. After everyone got a turn we packed up to go to class and now we are doing this blog.

Here are 2 photos of the taskboard and the house that I have made. The house is not my dream house it is a plain and simple just to show you what you can do. You can also change the colours of the things you have made.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.