Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Community Time - Writing

In community time we sang the karakia and the national anthem to get warmed up and because we had to. After that we sang some songs to make us happy. Then the teacher wrote some questions, we had to pick 1 of them and then we wrote about them.

1) This week, I felt accomplished... when I got a certificate from school for being good in soft material for technology. I think it was because at the end of the session I was the only one still picking up rubbish on the floor. After that the soft material teacher gave me CARR card stamps.

2) This week, I felt a sense of belonging... Is my family because when we go and do something fun that we all like doing i felt like this is us, This is what we should be doing. One day my family and I went to hamner springs for the weekend and we went on the hydroslides and the hot pools. After that we went out for lunch also we went out for tea. Then we went home it was a fun weekend.

3) This week, I felt affirmed in my unique identity when...

I played handball and when I play soccer because not many people play them at morning tea or lunch. When I play soccer and handball I play with some of my friends they are Levi, Cody, Hunter, Ty, Zac, Levi.k, Nathan, Vin, Zack, Jesse and Tobey ect...

4) This week, what I noticed about my feelings & emotions was...

That I could control them when I am frustrated or mad. Sometimes I dont get really mad but I do get frustrated when we do the same things every time at school for that period. When I get mad it is when people pisses me off when they are annoying me when I am doing my work.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.