Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

Hurumanu Arts

In Art we have been drawing and writing storie boards for a story we are making in a stop motion. In the storie there has to manarkitanga  in it. Manarkitanga means showing kindness to someone and hospitality. At the start we had to get into groups to do this task, in my group his name is hunter.

The teacher put some questions on the board to answer about this task and what we have done so far. Here are the questions and answers.

Who is in your group?

In my group I only have 1 person which is my friend Hunter.

What are your roles?

My role is a director, drawer and the camera person and hunter is helping me with drawing and the camera person.

How does your story show manarkitanga?

My story shows manarkitanga by stopping the bully and helping him be the better person. BUT it isn't about humans its about mammals.

My story is about In the deep blue sea, a turtle comes along and the great white tries to eat the turtle, BUT it doesn't know that a blue whale comes along and stops it from getting eaten.

The reason why there's a drawing of an eye is to make you think that the shark and the whale is massive because I couldn't draw a massive shark and whale in the small box.

Here is the photo of my story board but it isn't finished yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.