Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

P.E Reflection Questions and Answers

In P.E we have done many sports like Tapu Ae, Dodgeball, Crash pad, Multi sport and bench ball. The teacher's put some question's on the board and now we have to answer them. Here they are.

Challenges? what skills did you use?

The skills I used was Teamwork and getting my team back in the game by throwing them the ball. Teamwork is probably the most important because you cant win without letting your team have a turn.

A question we had to solve?

The hardest question for the ground maintenance is probably the size of the sports field because you need to know how much meters long, Meters long and the area in square meters.

Something you would like to learn/know?

I would like to learn how to play new games that I haven't played before. I would like to learn how to play cricket,  baseball and T ball because I like hitting things and I haven't played them before.

Did you enjoy it why/why not?

I enjoyed it because I like running around because it is alot of fun instead of playing fortnite and other things on my device.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.