Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Tane Mahuta

In Tane Mahuta First there were 2 parts of the garden which was planting the vegetables and cleaning out the shed. I was cleaning out the shed because I didn't want to get dirty. First I was watching kids smashing some tables and ect.. that we didn't need. It was fun to watch but it would be even more fun if I was doing it but I wasn't allowed. After that I was helping lifting things in a pile so we can put them in a rubbish dump  later on. Then I went to the garden people have already planted Cauliflower, Broccoli, Beetroot and Cabbage and it looked really cool. After about an hour later we were all packing up, the reason why we were planting them vegetables because of the season. In the last couple of weeks we have been trying to make a garden and we did.

Here are some photo's of what we have been doing.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.