Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Digital Technology

In digital technology for the last 8 weeks I have chosen an issue about picking up rubbish.

My issue is how to stop humans from filling the world with trash. After we have chosen a issue we had to research about the issue to get some information. Then we filled the template to explain some of the information and to explain how I am going to stop that issue hopefully. After that we had to chose either to make a game or to make an app I chose a game to try and stop the issue. 

Here is some screenshot of my research







Here is a screenshot of my game that I have created



Here is a link to game fruit were i made my game.

https://make.gamefroot.com/

my game is finished I will send a link.

I enjoyed this 8 weeks because we got to make a game/apps and an issue. Hopefully it solves the issue. In my game there will be rubbish on the ground each time you pick up rubbish you get ten points. Next time I would like to do something different. The best bit was making the game because I haven't done it before. The hardest thing was forgetting to save the game then I had to restart all over again.

What would you chose for your issue?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.