Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

Drama

This week in drama we had to make a poem about us and what we are. Here is my poem that I have created.

Thoughtful by letting people use my chromebook charger
Yelling when I need help in soccer
Sensible by doing my work when no one is watching
Organised when I get ready for school
Natural when playing soccer

Kind to my sister and to anyone
Encouraging to my sister while playing rugby
Neat when I do my work
Noble when I do challenging things
Delightful by making people laugh
Entertaining by doing card tricks
Yelding by making my grandma a coffee when she wants one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.